Hlaman

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MoOd SWiNg.........


It normal in ourlives that we will have "Mood Swing"....People see us changing from fun,upbeat......easygoing person to Moody.......fierce......and many negative behaviour......

For me.....I'm much easy getting mood swing....even through that I'm a boy n I can be in this mood when someone hurt my feeling...or person that I care ....When I getting in mood swing condition......there no R-E-S-P-E-C-T ....that will received to the person that caused me in the ZONE......Either the person is woman or man the respect is out the window....NoW.....

So.....Why that I write an entry about mood Swing????.......Heart spoken.....that Now I'm now In MoOd SwiNg....How that I know that I in that ZONE........

ThE SyMpTom

  • I feel not comfortable surrounding n also myself...
  • My lost appetite to eat
  • I felt want to smash everything around me....till i satisfied
  • I also felt myself like burning inside.
This all symptom above.....that make me certain that i now in mood swing.....CAUSES of this problem there no need to talk....bcause the things already happen nothing I can do to undo it......N It is a BAD decision to pushed me into Mood SwIng 'ZONE'

I HATE THIS MOOD SWING....I WILL CAPABLE HURTING MYSELF AND EVERYONE AROUND ME...EITHER INNOCENT OR VICE VERSA.....jUST SAYING A FEW WORD CAN MAKE OTHERS FEELING HURT....aHHH!!!!!! WENT THIS MOOD SWING WILL STOP....THIS FEELING IS EATING ME INSIDE BY BITS....LIKE IN SLOW MOTION.....STOP NOW PLEASE.....NOW........I'M BEGGING...!!!!





1 comments:

Abu Uwais said...

aku sudah menukarkan url blog

Post a Comment